Ryan Turner, Artistic Director. John Harbison, Principal Guest Conductor. Musician's Spotlight. About Community Connections. Current Fellows. Past Fellows.
- Gottlob! nun geht das Jahr zu Ende, BWV 28 (Bach, Johann Sebastian).
- You may be interested in.
- EMMANUEL MUSIC: Bach Cantata BWV 28 presented by Emmanuel Music | ArtsBoston Calendar?
- Kanes Mate (Armageddon Mates Book 1).
- Origine du nom de famille VAN DER STRAETEN (Belgique) (Oeuvres courtes) (French Edition).
- # BACH CANTATA #28, BWV 28 GOTTLOB! NUN GEHT DAS JAHR ZU ENDE | MUSIC I LOVE!
Emmanuel Music in the News. Press Releases. Mailing List Contact Us.
Buy Tickets Contribute. Community Connections. Emmanuel Music in the News Press Releases.
- Slippery When Wet (Nexus);
- Product details.
- Cantata No. 28, ''Gottlob! nun geht das Jahr zu Ende'' - BWV 28.
- Bens Adventure Collection: Learning Italian for Kids. Family, Places, Buildings, Animals, and More! (Bilingual English Italian Picture Book) (Learning a Second Language for Kids)!
- Other users also liked.
- Proms Prom 16 - BBC Proms - BBC!
- Gottlob! nun geht das Jahr zu Ende, BWV 28 (Johann Sebastian Bach) - ChoralWiki.
Buy CDs. Arie S Gottlob! Stimm ihm ein frohes Danklied an; So wird er ferner dein gedenken Und mehr zum neuen Jahre schenken.
Aria S Praise God! The following chorale expands the command from the individual to the collective, adopting an "archaic" motet form.
Classical Net - J.S. Bach - Cantata Listener's Guide - BWV 28
It is reminiscent of the movements which opened most of Bach's chorale cantatas , composed as a cycle the previous year. The cantus firmus is sung in long notes by the soprano while the lower voices add "skilful imitatory texture, partly from new themes and partly from ideas derived from the chorale line in question", as Klaus Hofmann notes. The third movement, a bass arioso , repeats the ascending scalar motif of the chorus. The tenor recitative is accompanied by sustained chordal strings and concludes on a major harmony.
The continuo opens the duet aria with a two-part ritornello — dancing eighth notes followed by fast arpeggiated figures — that is repeated three more times during this movement. The vocal lines sing three blocks of imitative motivic entries. The cantata concludes with a four-part chorale in A minor. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
Gottlob! Nun geht das Jahr zu Ende BWV 28
Cantata by Johann Sebastian Bach. Proceedings of the Royal Musical Association.
Church cantatas by Johann Sebastian Bach.